RED SOCKS DAY – GET INVOLVED
This year Red Socks Day is taking place on Friday 7 July. On Red Socks Day we’ll be celebrating being a nation of people who have big dreams, and go out and make them happen, just like Sir Peter Blake did.
There are several ways you can get involved and support the legacy of Sir Peter Blake!
- Buy a pair of red socks and wear them on Red Socks Day!
- Organise a Red Socks Day event at your school, organization or workplace
- Take a photo of yourself or a group wearing red socks and share it on social media using #redsocksday
- Submit your dream to the Dream Bank (5-18 year olds)
- Achieve a dream and fundraise for the Sir Peter Blake Trust by doing a Red Socks Challenge
To find out more visit http://sirpeterblaketrust.org/red-socks-day